IN CASE OF ERRORS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ELECTRONIC TRANSFERS
If you think your statement is wrong, or you need more information about a transaction on your statement, telephone us at (315) 764 – 0541 or write us at Massena Savings & Loan, 255 Main St., Massena, NY 13662 as soon as you can. We must hear from you no later than sixty (60) days after we sent you the FIRST statement on which the error or problem appeared.
- Tell us your name and account number.
- Describe the error or transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe there is an error or why you need more information.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
We will investigate your complaint and will correct any error promptly. If we take more than ten (10) business days to do this, we will re-credit your account for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation.
The following pertains to accounts established or personal, family, or household purposes only.
BILLING RIGHTS SUMMARY IN CASE OF ERRORS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR STATEMENT
If you think your statement is wrong, or if you need more information about a transaction on your statement, write us at Massena Savings & Loan, 255 Main St., Massena, NY 13662 as soon as possible. We must hear from you no later than sixty (60) days after we sent you the first statement on which the error or problem appeared. You may telephone us, but doing so will not preserve your rights.
IN YOUR LETTER GIVE US THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Your name and account number.
- The dollar amount of the suspected error.
- Describe the error and explain, if you can, why you believe there is an error. If you need more information, describe item that you an unsure about.
You do not have to pay an amount in question while we are investigating, but you are still obligated to pay the parts of your statement that are not in question. While we investigate your question, we cannot report you as delinquent or take any action to collect the amount in question.
Massena (Main) Branch
After Hours Online Banking Support
Lost/Stolen Debit Card
Debit Card Fraud Reporting