- Current interest rates and annual percentage yields are posted in the Massena Savings & Loan lobby and are also available by calling 315-764-0541, as well as online by following the links above.
- This is a Variable Rate account which means the interest rate and the annual percentage yield may change periodically at the discretion of Massena Savings & Loan after an analysis of current market rates.
Compounding and Crediting
- Interest for the account will be compounded and credited on a Calendar Quarter Basis and available the last business day of the quarter
- Accrued interest will be paid to date if the account is closed before a quarter end.
Minimum Balance Requirement
- You must deposit $1.00 to open this account
- You must maintain a minimum ledger balance of $1.00 to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
Balance Computation Method
- We use the Daily Balance Method (Day of Deposit to Day of Withdrawal) to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principle in the account each day.
When Interest Begins to Accrue
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you make a deposit with cash or non-cash items (for example, checks).
- A deposited check that has been returned unpaid may be assessed a fee of $25.00 against your account.
Massena (Main) Branch
After Hours Online Banking Support
Lost/Stolen Debit Card
Debit Card Fraud Reporting