- Current interest rates and annual percentage yields are posted in Massena Savings & Loan lobby and are also available by calling 315-764-0541, as well as online by following the links above.
- This is a Variable Rate account which means the interest rate and the annual percentage yield may change the first day of each month after an analysis of current market rates by Massena Savings & Loan. (Note: Commercial Accounts do not have tiers and do not earn interest.)
Compounding and Crediting
- Interest for the account will be compounded and credited on a Month Basis and available the 16th business day of the month.
- Accrued interest will be paid to date if the account is closed before the month.
Minimum Balance Requirement
- You must deposit $0.01 to open this account.
- You must maintain a minimum ledger balance of $0.01 to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
Balance Computation Method
- We use the Daily Balance Method (Day of Deposit to Day of Withdrawal) to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principle in the account each day.
When Interest Begins to Accrue
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you make a deposit with cash or non-cash items (for example, checks).
- A deposited check that has been returned unpaid may be assessed a fee of $25.00 against your account.
- Government regulations mandate us to reserve the right to require 7 days written notice prior to withdrawal.
- There are no transaction limits on these accounts.
Massena (Main) Branch
After Hours Online Banking Support
Lost/Stolen Debit Card
Debit Card Fraud Reporting
Debit Card Activation