Money Market Accounts
- Current interest rates and annual percentage yields are posted in the Massena Savings & Loan lobby and are also available by calling 315-764-0541, as well as online by following the links above.
- This is a Variable Rate account which means the interest rate and the annual percentage yield may change the first day of each month after an analysis of current market rates by Massena Savings & Loan
Compounding and Crediting
- Interest from the account will be compounded and credited on a Monthly Basis and available the last business day of the month
- Accrued interest will be paid to date if the account is closed before month end.
Minimum Balance Requirements
- You must deposit $2,500 to open this account
- You must maintain a minimum ledger balance of $2,500 to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
Balance and Computation Method
- We use the Daily Balance Method (Day of Deposit to Day of Withdrawal) to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principle in the account each day.
When Interest Begins to Accrue
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you make a deposit with cash or non-cash items (for example, checks)
- A deposited check that has been returned unpaid may be assessed a fee of $25.00 against your account.
Massena (Main) Branch
After Hours Online Banking Support
Lost/Stolen Debit Card
Debit Card Fraud Reporting
Debit Card Activation