26 February 2021
On Monday, March 1, 2021, Massena Savings and Loan will reopen both branch lobbies. Because the health and safety of our customers and staff remains our number one priority, we will be reopening in accordance with regulatory requirements and best safety practices. We will continue to monitor conditions and will adjust protocols as deemed necessary:
- If any customer is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, is awaiting a COVID-19 test result or, in the past two weeks, has received a positive COVID-19 test result, has had close or proximate contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case or traveled to a noncontiguous state, we ask that you do not visit either branch
- Face masks/coverings are required while in the branch and must cover the nose and mouth. Any customers not wearing a mask will be asked to use our drive thru
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available and is highly recommended upon entering and exiting the building
- All customers will be required to maintain at least 6 feet distance between other customers. In addition, both branches will have a limited number of customers allowed in the building
- Customers will be asked to fill out a screening form upon entry
- We ask that any customer needing assistance beyond the teller line makes an appointment prior to arrival
- All safety and sanitation protocols will be followed throughout the day
We would also like to remind our customers to utilize our drive thru and online banking services as much as possible. If you have any questions, please call one of our branches and a representative will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we transition our operations in order to protect our community.
Massena (Main) Branch
After Hours Online Banking Support
Lost/Stolen Debit Card
Debit Card Fraud Reporting
Debit Card Activation